Montreal-Dorval Int'l Airport driving directions to Rue St-Denis, Montréal, QC, Canada 20. 4 km about 24 mins
1. Head north on Boulevard Roméo-Vachon N 30 m
2. Slight right to stay on Boulevard Roméo-Vachon N (signs for Departures/Départs) 0. 7 km
3. Turn left at Boulevard Roméo-Vachon S (signs for Aérogare/AUT-20/Terminal/Parking/AUT-520/Stationnement/Montréal) 0. 4 km
4. Slight right to stay on Boulevard Roméo-Vachon S (signs for AUT-20/AUT-520/Stationnement Econoparc/Econoparc Parking/Montréal) 0. 4 km
5. Take the ramp to AUT-20/Toronto/Centre-Ville/Montréal 63 m
6. Keep right at the fork to continue toward AUT-520 O and merge onto AUT-520 O 0. 6 km
7. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto AUT-520 E heading to Aéroport P.-E.-Trudeau 7. 5 km
8. Merge onto Chemin de la Côte-De-Liesse 0. 4 km
9. Take the AUT-15 N/AUT-40 E exit on the left 0. 3 km
10. Merge onto AUT-40 E/Autoroute Transcanadienne E . 6 km
11. Take exit 73 toward AUT-19 N/AV. Papineau 0. 3 km
12. Merge onto Boulevard Crémazie E 0. 2 km
13. Turn right at Avenue Christophe-Colomb 1. 6 km
14. Turn right at Rue Jean-Talon E 0. 5 km
15. Turn left at Rue St-Denis 0. 9 km
By SUBWAY from the BUS Terminal...
Take the orange line to Jean-Talon and exit St-Denis Street.
Walk about 400 feet and you are home.
By PRIVATE SHUTTLE.
Call us at (five-one-four-eight-six-five-eight-seven-three-zero) upon arrival and request private shuttle service. The cost is 21$ taxes included and allow 30 minutes for a pick-up. This saves you 14$ off the cost of a taxi and the trip back to teh hostel is less than 20 minutes.
Please considertaking advantage of our Express Shuttle pick-up from the Airport, Bus Terminal or Train Station to our hostel. This is a very economical and intelligent method of finding your way, to us, as it saves you time and money, and you get here in comfort. Our shuttle features onboard movies or TV, good radio and a fine view of the passing scenery. The estimated travel time from the airport is under 20 minutes, but can be up to 45 minutes with traffic.
Our direct shuttle to the airport costs only $20. 00, each way, or $34. 95, round trip, and we pick you up directly at the airport. Special rates apply for the bus terminal or the train, starting from $10. In order to successfully time our arrival with your exit, from the terminal, it would help for us to have your travel details such as flight/bus/train information and to exchange contact numbers, etc. That is why I am mentioning this before your departure.
Your other travel solution alternatives, spiced with my advice, are:
Taking a taxi, for a $35 flat fee, one way, to our location, however, the driver almost always expects tips and more for handling your luggagml;¿½ï¿½ve witnessed a few visitors having to pay $55-$6e. We've in some suspicious cases, so have a clear understanding with the driver before you decide to ride in his cab.
A more popular solution is to take the airport shuttle bus, for $15, which drops you off at the Berri-UQAM subway station but, from there, you must tote your luggage and take the subway which costs you another $2. 75.
The least popular, but, by far, the most economical solution is to take the city bus which, if you have exact change, costs $2. 75 but, it has been reported to take over 2 hours to get downtown and I donâï¿½ï¿½t know how to advise you with the bus routing. Just to be fair, about your available options, I am providing you with the link to get more information on public transit. .
If you require additional information or assistance, or have a need or concern, prior to your arrival, please e-mail me.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon, we wish you happy travel and a safe journey.